• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding Chester/Yorkshire/Derby

Pinkstar

New Kit
I've just found out that my much loved rabbit boarding place is closing :( It took me a long time to find, 3 previous places kindly suggested 'I don't board my rabbit again'. So now I'm on the hunt for a new place to hopefully use this summer.
I'm based in Chester but would preferrably like somewhere in East Yorkshire or Derby (as near to Willington as poss) as these are where I tend to be before I go away. My bunnies are house bunnies but are used to being in an outdoor hutch as well.
I need somewhere that really knows their rabbit stuff as my female whos 3 and a half yrs old can be a little madam, she gets very stressed away from home (very much a mummies bunny!), and will stop eating quite often, but does like to destroy anything wooden. My boy is nearly 1yr old and much more confident.

If anyone knows of anywhere please get in touch, off course I'll be visiting and scrutanizing everywhere before booking the kids in
!

Thanks everyone, I'll certainly look into Elite in Burton and found one called Creature Comforts too which may be worth a look.

Thanks for this, but unfortunately this is one of the first places my girlie went to, and I was kindly told not to bring her back!

Hi. Just stumbled across this posting during an internet search.

I dont think this posting is correct. My wife, Sue, runs bobbytails and we have never asked anyone not to come back. We have had some challenging animals to deal with in the past but that is part and parcel of working with animals.

Hope that clarfies things for anyone looking at this posting but anyone is welcome to contact us or visit us by calling 01244 881247. Phil.

Back