• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

playhouses

lucy24

Mama Doe
people who have playhouses- what size do you have and can yiou get in to sit with your buns if you want? i have to order something this week and i cant decide on shed or playhouse! i like the look of playhouses but the height of sheds! arrrrrghhh!to much choice! :lol:

I had a big 7x5 two level playhouse which I could go in and sit with the buns, and also have extra housing on the top level if required, which was 5x4. That was bought about 10 years ago though so it eventually fell apart due to scottish weather :lol:

some of the bigger playhouses are a decent height (around 6ft I think) at the apex but come down low at the sides, and have the sorts of details that make playhouses the prettier option. That might be a good compromise?

I have a playhouse and have put levels up inside... IF I'd have put them a different way round, I could sit in there on a small chair/stool, but no space for one the way we've done ours....I can easily stand in there tho :thumb:

Back