• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fank you Aunty Jill

joeydoodle

Warren Scout
fank you for aving me stay Aunty Jill x I hope Mummy lets me come back soon

and fanks for all the bonding vibes everyone x I was a little bit fruity at Honey Bunnies so had to come home on my own last night. (I did try promise :( it was just that Hoppy and Frisbee were so beautiful and they made my heart goes funny boom boom) :love: Mummy says I might be able to go back to Aunty Jill's in a few months if I'm a good bun!

I am glad to be home, but I'm feeling very worn out and grumpy today :(
IMG_6192.jpg

I had lots of sleeps this morning ... yawn, so very sweepy
IMG_6200.jpg

then (fink Mummy as been busy whilst I was away) I found a whole new level in my hutch :D
IMG_6214.jpg

She even got me a little play tent which I likes a lot :D
IMG_6223.jpg

I was a bit unsure of my new stairs as they is steep but I soon got the hang of it. I loves my new hutch very much :love:
IMG_6216.jpg

Oh Joey, you are looking quite worn out after your holiday, but as handsome as ever. :love::love::love:

thanks susie bun, still as handsome ... we really missed his cheeky little face :love:
bit worried about him tonight actually as he's not been himself at all today ... and he's had no wees since he came back yesterday :? I've just messaged Jill for advice :cry:

thanks susie bun, still as handsome ... we really missed his cheeky little face :love:
bit worried about him tonight actually as he's not been himself at all today ... and he's had no wees since he came back yesterday :? I've just messaged Jill for advice :cry:

Has he eaten & poo'd? He's probably a just bit shell shocked from moving house.

If he's had grass or veg he may not have needed to drink hence the lack of wee although it is a bit odd to have nothing in 24 hours :? ?

Has he eaten & poo'd? He's probably a just bit shell shocked from moving house.

If he's had grass or veg he may not have needed to drink hence the lack of wee although it is a bit odd to have nothing in 24 hours :? ?

he's actually drank more than usual today - I had to fill his ramekin bowl up this afternoon and he's had some form his bottle too which he never really uses normally :? He's eating ok, grass, hay, pellets, some veg, apple/hawthorn twigs :(

he's actually drank more than usual today - I had to fill his ramekin bowl up this afternoon and he's had some form his bottle too which he never really uses normally :? He's eating ok, grass, hay, pellets, some veg, apple/hawthorn twigs :(

Good :thumb: Has he poo'd?

Are you 100% sure he's not been on the patio & you've missed it? Has he been in the garden at all?

Last edited:
yep, lots of poo, just no wee :? I brought him in before to check below for any signs of swelling, pressed his belly lightly and he didn't show any signs of being in pain - think I'm probably worrying about nothing :roll:
I started a thread here before to see if anyone has any suggestions or has had a bun with similar symptoms after lots of humping :roll: :oops:

Good :thumb: Has he poo'd?

Are you 100% sure he's not been on the patio & you've missed it? Has he been in the garden at all?

nope checked all over the patio and around the litter tray - he always does them in the tray - he's doing his usual sitting in the litter tray after his pellets and having poos, just no wee ?

yep, lots of poo, just no wee :? I brought him in before to check below for any signs of swelling, pressed his belly lightly and he didn't show any signs of being in pain - think I'm probably worrying about nothing :roll:
I started a thread here before to see if anyone has any suggestions or has had a bun with similar symptoms after lots of humping :roll: :oops:

I'm sure he's fine :D If he's eating & poo-ing & what's coming out looks normal then I wouldn't worry too much. He probably had a good wee just before he left Jills, something for her to remember him by :lol: I'm sure by morning you'll have a nice wet litter tray to empty ;)

You're right to ask questions though, shows you are a good bunny mum & care about him greatly :love:

If you're in any doubt at all and he's still not been by tomorrow you could always give your vets a call & see what they say :wave:

Last edited:
I'm sure he's fine :D If he's eating & poo-ing & what's coming out looks normal then I wouldn't worry too much. I'm sure by morning you'll have a nice wet litter tray to empty ;)

You're right to ask questions though, shows you are a good bunny mum & care about him greatly :love:

thanks Jen :D I will keep an eye on him .... wee check every hour :lol:

thanks Jen :D I will keep an eye on him .... wee check every hour :lol:

I can completely empathise with you though. We do worry about them don't we? .... and them not being 'yours' doesn't make you worry any less, trust me! I've been a wreck since Tuesday :(

I can completely empathise with you though. We do worry about them don't we? .... and them not being 'yours' doesn't make you worry any less, trust me! I've been a wreck since Tuesday :(

I know :cry: I was a complete stress head when Joey had his op :roll: hope the girls are doing ok now x

Worried now that I've given you rubbish advice :oops::(

I just know that Jill would have checked him over before he left & he wouldn't have come home if she felt there was anything wrong.

ETA: ...but of course that doesn't mean there isn't something wrong now.

I'll shut up now and go to bed before I cause any more problems :oops:

Last edited:
Worried now that I've given you rubbish advice :oops::(

I just know that Jill would have checked him over before he left & he wouldn't have come home if she felt there was anything wrong.

ETA: ...but of course that doesn't mean there isn't something wrong now.

I'll shut up now and go to bed before I cause any more problems :oops:

{{hugs fluffers}} not rubbish advice at all Mrs :roll:
xxx

Hope Joey has done a nice big wee by morning.

I've noticed Spenser can sometimes go a very long time between wees. Poo pops out far more often!

Mr Joey what have you been up to .... I hope you have done plenty of wee's this morning so you're mummy can stop worrying. Xx

morning, no wees still this morning, double checked everywhere just in case he hasn't done it in his litter tray :? he's had some pellets this morning and hay - but he does seem to be sitting in his litter tray a lot - so maybe he's trying to wee but can't :(
going to phone to vets when they open to speak to them ...

morning, no wees still this morning, double checked everywhere just in case he hasn't done it in his litter tray :? he's had some pellets this morning and hay - but he does seem to be sitting in his litter tray a lot - so maybe he's trying to wee but can't :(
going to phone to vets when they open to speak to them ...

I think that is a very wise move. I would want him examined as if his bladder is now full but not emptying he will need treatment

Good luck xx

Back