• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Plz help I'm so worried

shakiraminilop

Warren Scout
Pablo and Shakira have been bonded at least 4 months now and Pablo has also been done bout 5 months and Shakira a year and a bit . They were fab together for a while and in past week Pablo has started trying to excessively jump and chase driving me and Shakira mad! They stay in my room so can hear Pablo and have keep getting up!

Is he doing it as its April? I'm
Thinking I no this not possible but has his bits grown back ?
They still snugle and wash etc but it is Defo like he has been hit by the April fever . It's upsetting to see Shakira fed up! X

It definitely sounds as though he has a bad case of spring fever! Is Shakira managing to ignore him our at least put up with him alright?

The best thing is to try and keep Pablo busy and occupied. Scatter their pellets and hide some in a cardboard box filed with hay for example. Hopefully life will be normal again soon.

My poppy (she is spayed) has also got spring fever and keeps humping her sister :roll: It doesnt bother daisy so im not too worried about it but we havnt had any humping since about 5/6 weeks after their spays untill now...

I meant hump not jump lol Shakira Geting a bit fed up trying to get away from him they stamp their feet but them start washing each other lol x

I had to buy some little stools an a couple of tunnels for my little Girly to get under out his way lol it just seems to be morning an evening when he's worse so I let em out in garden an sit with em till he gets fed up of trying an he lies down poor sod lol 

I meant hump not jump lol Shakira Geting a bit fed up trying to get away from him they stamp their feet but them start washing each other lol x

That sounds ok, as long as there is no full on fighting then its just exuberance! He should settle soon.

What do you mean smelly? :? I take it you've had them both vet checked?

Supplying some hiding places that only one bun can get into, so she can get away from him, would be a good idea.

edit: if they are usually caged at times letting them be free-range permenantly would be a good idea, so she is not trapped with him and can get away.

Last edited:
Back