• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

help ... need names

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
003-34.jpg

we need to name these girlie pigs ...

we are on a disney / kids film theme ..

just cant think of anything .. :?

Faline and Fauna

Suzy and Perla..the two mice who help cinderella to get dressed in the morning and lead the other mice to make her special dress :D

Peg and Darling from Lady and the Tramp

Last edited:
Calliope and Clio, the muses from Hercules?

Or Tiana and Charlotte from the Princess and the Frog? Could call them Tia and Charley for short.

have used Ariel and jasmine ,Bianca , Esmerelda and Tiana for rabbits .. ;)

there are a couple we havent used yet which i quite like .. but im still thinking ..

I'm still struggling with yellow buns names

Incidentally - I know how Yellow Buns got so yellow.
I now have Yellow Wall. Yellow Male is a big sprayer (was neutered Mon, so fingers crossed):roll:

Belle Jasmine Aurora Cinderella Rapunzel Pocahontas Mulan Tinkerbell

Duchess and Marie

Minnie

Perdy

(okay I better stop) :oops:

I'm still struggling with yellow buns names

Incidentally - I know how Yellow Buns got so yellow.
I now have Yellow Wall. Yellow Male is a big sprayer (was neutered Mon, so fingers crossed):roll:

Daffodil
Celandine
Saffron

Blaine
Aven
Manjano

or Sunny
Sunshine
Sunbeam
Sunlight :D

Pocahontas
Tiger Lily
Tinkerbell

Or on a my little pony theme (I've been reminiscing as I bought the retro 80's movie for my housemate's little girl)
Rainbow dash, Lickity Split, Morning Glory, Apple Jack, Bubble sweet, Fizzy pop, Magic star, Sky Wishes, Starlight, Sun dance, Sweet berry, Sweet stuff, Fluttershy, Paradise, Sky dancer, Wind Whistler, Fizzy, Moon Dancer, Princess sparkle, Pumpkin, Ribbons, Star flower, Sweetie Belle, Peach Blossom and Rose Dust.

Back