• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Donut!

chul

Staff member
Hewwo RU!
20120405_195750.jpg

20120405_195808.jpg

20120405_195533.jpg

20120405_195355.jpg

She is so cute, but so nervy :( She bit me badly before and literally leaps to bite me! :( BUT I have been handfeeding her before and I think she is only like it as she is scared. Not sure what her eyesight is like, but it doesn't seem normal (she has red eyes)

i love donut even the name suits, cos donuts are sweet and squishy (not in a weird way but u no)
and the colour is the same :lol::lol::lol::lol:
hope u keep showing us sokme pics
:love::love::love::love:

You manage to get very good photos of the little cutie. My Syrian is so fast she's just a blur. Even borrowed my Mum & Dad's camera (rather than using myi-pad), and she was still too fast.

We have 3 Hamsters (two dwarfs & a Syrian) and the drawfs get hand fed seeds at the bars, and lately this has caused them to nip my fingers, its because their eyesight isn't brilliant and they assume your fingers mean food. They are too quick to handle, but the Syrian hamster we handled from a young age so they were used to be handled. Some hamsters have red eyes, a white hamster we had, had red eyes. They will bite if scared.

You did well to get good pictures, they are normally too quick to photograph.

Back