• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video of Bumble & Bee- so cute!

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Here is Bumble an Bee eating dandelion leaves - so adorable! Bee tries to eat it out of Bumble's mouth at the end!

Please excuse my voice - I sound younger than i am!

Ruthie xxx

:lol::lol::lol: I love the little tug-of-war at the end. :lol:

It's so funny isn't it. Bee often does that he'll have exactly the same thing but try to get what Bumble's having from her mouth like he thinks hers must be better! But they're never agressive over it or anything

Ruthie xxx

Whoops :lol: ah well nothing important just me going on about how cute the bunnies are and how Bee tries to take Bumble's food from her mouth!

Ruthie xxx

It's so funny isn't it. Bee often does that he'll have exactly the same thing but try to get what Bumble's having from her mouth like he thinks hers must be better! But they're never agressive over it or anything

Ruthie xxx

Mine do exactly the same thing. :roll::lol: Bubbles usually wins too even though Alfie's much bigger and a greedy pig.

So funny! I bet you can't help but smile at them too. Bumble always wins and keeps her food she is the bigger one - although not by a lot to be fair

Ruthie xxx

Back