• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone recommend a reasonable priced otoscope please?

janice

Wise Old Thumper
One of the buns I have recently taken on is a dental bun, to help me monitor what is going on I would like to get myself a reasonable otoscope. I am used to using a Keeler at work which would work out in the region of £200, whilst they are excellent for durability in a work envioroment for my own personal use this durability is not required as I will ensure that it is well cared for.

Can anyone recommend one that they have purchased and use please?

What a good idea - didn't realise you could buy such things.

I have at least three buns who need their teeth watching. Is an otoscope easy to use? Obviously I would get my vet to show me the first time but after that would I be able to manage? All my buns are used to being handled and are pretty good if I need to medicate them.

got ours from ebay...think it was a vet med supplies place a few years ago... i think it was about £20....:?
definitely a must have for the vet box at home though:thumb:

Back