• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Question about P@H Lifetime Insurance

I would think so as its not a pre-exisiting condition :? Give them a ring and ask...they have been really helpful when I have called :)

It's an illness and if it requires medical treatment and it wasn't know about before the policy was taken out (or in the first 10 days) then it should be covered.

ok thanks, i had a real panic about it tbh when the vet told me the bill stands at £240 so far....:shock: expecially as last month I forked out £350 for Jessie's wounded ear, thats when I decided to get the insurance!!!!

I might call them in a minute, I am a bit frightened too as worried they will say no and it might ruin my whole weekend!!!! x

well I rang them and they said its not in the exclusions so shouldnt be a problem, but they cant guarantee?? I dont know will jsut submit the forms and hope for the best! x

well I rang them and they said its not in the exclusions so shouldnt be a problem, but they cant guarantee?? I dont know will jsut submit the forms and hope for the best! x

They have to say that to cover themselves if they decide there is a genuine reason not to pay. There is no obvious reason for them not to pay.

P@H were excellent at paying out for Artie when he had a kidney removed due to EC. He had a previous condition of bladder sludge and went on to get kidney stones which I thought would be too similar so classed as pre-existing - vets encouraged me to at least try a claim - I was successful and got £1,000 back *huge relief*. We did have an x-ray from 8 months earlier which showed he had no kidney stones at that time, which hopefully helped his case.

Back