• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can the bunnies go out in

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Our drain is blocked so when washing machine is on instead of water draining out into drain underground like it's supposed to that water goes down our garden. Bunnies will still be alright going out though won't they?

Ruthie xxx

Our drain is blocked so when washing machine is on instead of water draining out into drain underground like it's supposed to that water goes down our garden. Bunnies will still be alright going out though won't they?

Ruthie xxx

Hiya Ruthie :wave:

I'm no expert but think if they come into contact with the sud water then it may upset their tums or at the very least may cause paw problems. There are lots of nasty chemicals in washing products and I wouldn't chance it. If they lick the washing water off their paws then they could injest some of the chemicals.

Could you section off the area thats contaminated with washing machine water?

I've got no way of sectioning it off it's too large an area I'm so fed up of it cos we rent and our landlord is awful god knows when it's going to get done. It was supposed to be done last time and they got yorkshire water out as they found blockage in sewage pipe outside our property and that was done but of course this must be another blockage as it's not gone away.

Ruthie xxx

I've got no way of sectioning it off it's too large an area I'm so fed up of it cos we rent and our landlord is awful god knows when it's going to get done. It was supposed to be done last time and they got yorkshire water out as they found blockage in sewage pipe outside our property and that was done but of course this must be another blockage as it's not gone away.

Ruthie xxx

Aw landlords can be a pain in rump. Could you put down some decking tiles just to get their feetsies out of the suddy stuff?

Hope it gets sorted soon for you.

washing powder/liquid is EXTREMELY dangerous stuff and will cause SERIOUS chemical burns if your bunnies come into contact with it. If ingested, it will very likely be agonisingly fatal so please, please keep buns and any other animals away! xxx

Lanlord came round today and supposedly fixed it (I say supposedly but cos he is pretty useless at everything and it was supposed to be fixed last time and wasn't). But hopefully it will be. We were going to go out but had to prolong it as landlord turned up to do this unannounced. But we did go out just later than was planned

Ruthie xxx

Back