• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nethie fans meet my 2 new foster BARC Buns

PippinWarren

Warren Scout
Chubbster bun

IMAG0128.jpg

IMAG0130.jpg

Teeny weeny bun

IMAG0135.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

Aww, bless the wee darlings! :love::love::love:

Thank you susie bun :wave:

They are little sweeties, good hay nommers and are getting the hang of litter tray training they only been here a week. That's not their real names by the way, just my pet names for them while they are with me.:lol:

Chubster bun looks just like my Little Miss....Shes a BARC bunny too!!

:wave::wave::wave:

Chubster bun looks just like my Little Miss....Shes a BARC bunny too!!

:wave::wave::wave:

Yes very much like Little Miss but chubbier.:lol:

I remember seeing Little Miss in the fur when I first started visiting BARC as a new foster mum she was so angelic looking whilst waiting for her new mummy to arrange collection. I hope she is still angelic and hasn't got the mischievous but fun BARC trait?

Yes very much like Little Miss but chubbier.:lol:

I remember seeing Little Miss in the fur when I first started visiting BARC as a new foster mum she was so angelic looking whilst waiting for her new mummy to arrange collection. I hope she is still angelic and hasn't got the mischievous but fun BARC trait?

Pffffffft.:roll:
Bunny sweeties and shes anybodies.BUT as soon as shes got it??? Ha!!

There are little stunners and very quick learners. They have only been litter training for a week and are nearly there.

Tinkles are sorted but we do get stray poops.:lol:

Back