• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little orphans update.

mopsmum

Mama Doe
both doing really well :)

been weighing them for a few days and here is their progress

brown one .... tuesday 159g wednesday 170g thursday 173g

white and brown tuesday 112g wednesday 116g thursday 130g

slow but getting there :)

babies2010.jpg

babies2014.jpg

please excuse me still in dressing gown :oops: but had to share this one :love:

babies2006.jpg

They are totally adorable. How on earth will you be able to part with them after hand rearing them?

They are :love: well done :thumb: but the dressing gown gets :love::love::love::love: I still have your foster dressing gown hanging up in aarons wardrobe - it's lonely and needs a person to fill it :(

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:love::love::love:

Here's some teeny tiny nosey rubs for the cuteness of cuties.

Nearly strated snuggling the poota screen then :shock:

I have GOT too say, they are the cutest little sweeties Ive seen for a while.
I want to cuddle them too.You are so lucky and I BET they wont be going ANYWHERE when they are ready for adoption.
They wont even get onto the register!!!!xxxx

I know that with young kits you can never be complacent, but touch wood they both look significantly stronger in those last pics. :love::love:

I have GOT too say, they are the cutest little sweeties Ive seen for a while.
I want to cuddle them too.You are so lucky and I BET they wont be going ANYWHERE when they are ready for adoption.
They wont even get onto the register!!!!xxxx

i'm trying to keep saying at each feed i will be strong and let them go, but sometimes its them that seem to adopt me :D or thats my excuse :oops:

That last photo is fantastic. :lol:

omnomnomnomnom milk omnomnomnomn milk omnomnomnomnom milk omnomnomnomn milk omnomnomnomnom milk omnomnomnomn milk

Back