• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One month to go.....

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Bump is a big, wriggly thing! :)

524065_10151518451725651_611210650_23479567_484582282_n.jpg

Last edited:
You only weigh 2.5stone omg! Eat something! :lol::lol:

Good luck Ali! ;)

:lol::lol: More like 10.5!

At least I know that in the first week I'm pretty much guaranteed a stone's loss! :thumb: Bet no one could beat that weight loss in a week! (Not to mention losing 7.5ish stone in a few hours!;))

:lol::lol: More like 10.5!

At least I know that in the first week I'm pretty much guaranteed a stone's loss! :thumb: Bet no one could beat that weight loss in a week! (Not to mention losing 7.5ish stone in a few hours!;))

tying rocks to yourself doesnt count ;)

Bump is looking lovely :love: very neat! Cant wait to see how gorgeous this baba is going to be!

He's head down most of the time but is still wriggling about, head going every which way. I can feel every limb so clearly...I don't remember that with Ol.:shock: I think he's trying to come out of my belly button most of the time! :shock:

tying rocks to yourself doesnt count ;)

Bump is looking lovely :love: very neat! Cant wait to see how gorgeous this baba is going to be!

It does when I untie them!! :lol::lol:

I'd be lying if I wasn't hoping for a gorgeous little man! I hope he looks a bit like Ol. (Well....he's got a 50% chance.)

Hessen....that's Anglesey Abbey's toilets so hardly some "public toilet"......National trust! :roll:;). I don't have a big enough mirror at home! :lol::lol:

Back