• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues who bond?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I need Donny and Lola bonding :shock: :D

I haven't got the time (until July anyway..) and I wanted them together as soon as because Donny is getting a bit sad :( just sits there sometimes and is very fussy (fussy anyway but even more so lol) and they have both been in my room, and I can't really do it at mine because of the cat and her love for rabbits (grooming them, not eating them :lol:) and they have both been to my bf's and there isn't anywhere to do it there because of Poppy and Leo :shock:

I can donate anything, food, toys, money, you name it, I'll give it :D (Desperate much? :lol:)

Donny is a fuss monster and a gentle beast :love: so is Lola, unless you have food then she becomes a crazy rabbit, not aggressive, just wants the food as quick as possible :lol: she is also quite small still.. and she is 1 at the end of May :shock: Don is huge :)

I think FatFluffs are in Solihull which isn't far. Shall I contact them? :D

Back