• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I forgot. It was Cutie-pies Happy Gotcha day in February.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
That means Cutie-pie is 6 years old now.

We had a bit of an up and down year with Cutie-pie. First time was when she was spayed and stopped eating. Then at the end of the year when she was very ill with GI status. (Did I spell that incorrectly) ? Her teeth are not good but thankfully there have been no problems since she was spayed and her teeth were trimmed.

Cutie-pie does not like people and who can blame her. She was rescued from a terrible breeders somewhere in Eltham, where there were about 200 rabbits living in terrible conditions. Many had to be put down. :cry: Some had no water or food. :cry: Certainly no hay. Most were fed on oats.
the rescue I got her from also said many of the does were aborting, as they were in such poor health.

Cutie-pie was thin and not in the best condition when she was rescued. Her description at the rescue was "used and abused". :cry: I knew we had to have her. She seems quite happy with us and is a healthy big girl. So long as I don't pick her up she is happy.

Happy very late Gotcha Day Cutie-pie. :love::love::love:

Happy belated gotcha day Cutie-Pie. I didnt know about her horrid start in life. She's a lucky girl to have such a lovely home. :love:

Ive yet to meet these 2 monsters....and I will.xx

Happy Belated Gotcha Day CP!!xx

Back