• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benjamin's bahookie and my big toe..I see a collision coming!

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Little toad just grabbed me jam butty out of my hand and took off behind the sofa with it. I retrieved it, but it just didn't look quite as appealing with two feathers stuck to it, a bit of dust on it, and a rabbit sized bite missing from it.
When i sat down after binning it, he had the audacity to jump up to check if I had another one in my hand :shock:

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I love that cheeky great lump of lagamorph :D :love::love::lol:

I suppose it was all a bit frantic to expect a photo! :lol:

I know someone who knows someone whose rabbit made off with a piece of battered fish! :shock:

:lol::lol:
Grim used to go through our food bags when we brought them in from shopping. No bag of bread was safe when he had his teeth. He would go through the shopping bag and the bread bag and it would be everywhere with a bunny mouth shaped hole. I love them for it though. :lol:

I suppose it was all a bit frantic to expect a photo! :lol:

I know someone who knows someone whose rabbit made off with a piece of battered fish! :shock:

They can be terrible thieves! El Lumpo la Lagamorph nicked a sausage off my plate some time back and took off with it, he has stolen my keys from my handbag and hidden them in his small hay and paper box (AKA his TOILET :roll:) He stole my mobile phone, that was another than went behind the sofa, only to be found with a newly designed cover. (What was left of the cover, that is)
If he even looked sorry it would help, but he just plonks his bum down and looks at me as though to say ''Yes? And....?''

But.... :love::love::love::love::love: I wouldn't change him for the whole world and a penny :D

:lol::lol:
Grim used to go through our food bags when we brought them in from shopping. No bag of bread was safe when he had his teeth. He would go through the shopping bag and the bread bag and it would be everywhere with a bunny mouth shaped hole. I love them for it though. :lol:

Isn't it funny how the cheekier/nawtier/more mischievious they are, the more we love 'em :love:

Hm.I got a bird like that......:lol:

Yup. They're as bad :lol::thumb:

Back