• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our beautiful brave Herman Bunster

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Took this little bit of video of him this evening :love: I would suggest watching it with no sound unless you want to know what it sounds like for a man to actually be hoovering ( in a different room ) :lol::lol:

:love::love::love: He's so handsome and I love how Dave didn't even stir! :lol:

Is it sad that I turned the volume up specially? It's not a sound I hear often! ;):lol:

:love::love::love: He's so handsome and I love how Dave didn't even stir! :lol:

Is it sad that I turned the volume up specially? It's not a sound I hear often! ;):lol:

Dave never stirs unless it involves food :lol:

Its not a sound i hear often either :roll: But that room hadn't been hoovered for a good 6 weeks. I was so fed up with Steve leaving so much rubbish on the floor I refused to do it and it took that long for it to start to bother him and do something about it!!

Dave never stirs unless it involves food :lol:

Its not a sound i hear often either :roll: But that room hadn't been hoovered for a good 6 weeks. I was so fed up with Steve leaving so much rubbish on the floor I refused to do it and it took that long for it to start to bother him and do something about it!!

:lol::lol::lol: I can't say I blame Dave!

Only 6 weeks - that's pretty good going! :lol: I bet he hasn't stopped singing his own praises since either. ;) (or is it just my OH who likes to stand back and admire his impressive housework?) :roll::lol:

He is looking good. He seems content and happy. Dave really is a sound sleeper.

He does there, but a moment later he was up and running around banging his feet, he didn't stay there. Dave - you can hoover his ears up and he doesn't stir :lol:

Back