• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I'm so sorry, I've let you all down.... UD post 20, so cute!

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
I know I shouldn't have done it, I know how we all feel about it, but I know I have to come clean...I've taken up breeding. And what is worse, it's for my friend who wants the bunnies for her baby.

I'm kind of hoping that when you see how cute they are, you might forgive me. There's 12 of them in total, which was more than I was expecting, I guess I got a bit carried away. I am a bit confused though, because they seem to be nethies, even though my buck is a lionhead. They also have some really weird markings, some of them are grey, but some are...

...pink and some even have...

checks! Anyway, here they are:
DSCF0818.jpg

I know it's wrong to have favourites, but I think I like this one best:
DSCF0820.jpg

I should have known it was a mistake, when my friend said she wanted to keep them in these tiny boxes:
Binkies20on20Broadway20Girls20Web.jpg

So what do you think, RU, can you ever forgive me? ;)

Last edited:
Oh wow they are lovely how are you btw I was thinking this morning I hadnt seen you around now I know why

Oh wow they are lovely how are you btw I was thinking this morning I hadnt seen you around now I know why

lol, I'm good thanks hun! I am around, just not really got back into the swing of commenting again after being away for so long, but I've been here. It has been a mad few weeks, I had to interview for my own job (which I got, been made permanent, whoop!) and then I was just totally knackered, had to drag myself along to the Easter holidays, but starting to feel myself (ooh-er missus!) again now :) Thanks for asking! :D

lol, I'm good thanks hun! I am around, just not really got back into the swing of commenting again after being away for so long, but I've been here. It has been a mad few weeks, I had to interview for my own job (which I got, been made permanent, whoop!) and then I was just totally knackered, had to drag myself along to the Easter holidays, but starting to feel myself (ooh-er missus!) again now :) Thanks for asking! :D

Oooo congratulations well done :D

Shame on you Lib! :p :lol::lol::lol:

I love the bunnies, the quilt is going to look fab! :love:

Back