• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i need a good home for my bunnies

bubbles1068

Warren Scout
Just what it says really. i love my bunnies a male ginger lion haired and a female thought she was a French lop but not sure now. i just can't cope with all the worry and stress because i love them so much. i suffer with mh issues never had animals because i worry so much my girl is recovering from her spay and important on the phone to the vets twice a day not sleeping eating. i reallyneed someone on here to take them and love them because i don't think important well enough to do it. i don't want them going to anybody they are too special for that i need one of you guys who can give them the forever home they need. please help me

awww I hope ur ok sending you loads a hugs and hope someone can help your bunnys for you 

Do you think if you had someone who could support you with them while you look after them, that you might find it easier to keep them? And it might ease the worry?

Whereabouts in Essex are you?

Im in harlow i have a couple of friends who are going to support me and my vet thinks im doing a good job. i just worry so much about everything i love my buns so much. i gonna get rose well and look at the situation again. thank you

The only reason I asked that was because part of my role at the RSPCA as their 'rabbit lady' is to support owners who are struggling and help them to feel more comfortable and confident in what they are doing. I currently have someone who e-mails me multiple times a day, I have supported adopters with ill bunnies, going to the vets with them and stuff, helping members of the public who are feeling stressed and overwhelmed with their bunny situation. I was just wondering if that would be beneficial for you as well, but it sounds like probably not.

There are many people out there who struggle at times (myself included, majorly), so you're not alone with that. I have found that when my bunnies 'wobble' I wobble too but when things settle, I settle too. Be patient with yourself and be kind to yourself. You're a good owner and wobbles are ok and normal and can be tolerated and worked through.

The only reason I asked that was because part of my role at the RSPCA as their 'rabbit lady' is to support owners who are struggling and help them to feel more comfortable and confident in what they are doing. I currently have someone who e-mails me multiple times a day, I have supported adopters with ill bunnies, going to the vets with them and stuff, helping members of the public who are feeling stressed and overwhelmed with their bunny situation. I was just wondering if that would be beneficial for you as well, but it sounds like probably not.

There are many people out there who struggle at times (myself included, majorly), so you're not alone with that. I have found that when my bunnies 'wobble' I wobble too but when things settle, I settle too. Be patient with yourself and be kind to yourself. You're a good owner and wobbles are ok and normal and can be tolerated and worked through.

Thank you sky o i think everything has come at once for me and i find it had keeping all my balls in the air. rose is much better today she is pooing lotseven if they are a bit small they are more golden now. i just worry so much. thank you for understanding.

Hello
I will admit that I too have mental health issues. My bunnies are my first pets and are helping me on my road to recovery. It was a bit step for me to take to take on that responsibility, especially as anxiety is my main issue. Have you thought about talking to your GP about the way you feel? You shouldn't have to give up pets you love because that :(

sending you loads calming vibes..sounds like Rose is doing well ! Talking to your GP can really help...there is assisstance and I agree with what Sky-O says....a very wise lady!;)

Im not far from you actually....and youre always welcome to catch up if youd like!:D

Back