• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will someone please bond my bunnies?? (East Midlands, Mansfield area)

LainiT

Warren Scout
I quit! No idea what to do, feel like I'm one step forward and two back. Does anyone know of anyone in/around Notts that will bond our bunnies. We got Tufty from a rescue a few weeks ago as a husbun for our bereaved Ellie. they need to live together. I so so want this to work out. More than willing to pay, just don't have any experience of this and seems like they both wanna be the dominant bun. :roll:

please help!!

Last edited:
I'm sorry it's been so difficult.

Is the rescue able to offer any help?

I'd suggest adding your location to the title to hopefully capture the attention of local people :)

As Sky-O has suggested, pop some details of your location in the title of your thread.

If there isn't a rescue near you able to help, there well may be a fellow RU member who will.

Best of luck. I'm sure someone will be along to help.:thumb:

Ok, thanks you two. I'd mentioned Notts in the post but edited the title. Fingers, toes, paws, eyes and ears crossed. I need an expert to take over!!

Can you transport them? Amy (abbymarysmokey) who runs wilford rabbit refuge might be able to help she bonded my milly and harry for me

Oh, and Tufty came from Kirkby rescue where seriously she has so many bunnies she wouldn't have time to help with bonding. Thats why I really need this to work out else he has to go back :cry: he was there for over a year bless him.

Can you transport them? Amy (abbymarysmokey) who runs wilford rabbit refuge might be able to help she bonded my milly and harry for me

Oooh liking this!! Yes I can travel as far as I need to with them. Willing to do anything. Thanks will look her up

Sorry you are having problems. :(

Amy is very good with bunnies.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that Honeybunnies (Leicester area) will do bonding, for a donation to the rescue.

I think Fatfluffs do too, again for a donation to the rescue, but they are Solihull so maybe a bit far to travel?

Have facebook messaged Amy, she seems to be the closest so will start there and work out!!

Tracy, Tufty is turning out to be such a lovely bunny I don't want you to have him back if I can help it!!:lol: Thanks for other contacts too x

Sometimes it just takes time. Will keep my fingers crossed that Amy will be able to work her magic and get them happily living together.

I took a little red-eyed white lad from Kirkby a few weeks ago to bond with Sugar (who sadly lost her partner Herbie in January). I'm having to bond them very slowly as Sugar is nervous and quite highly strung. Roo on the other hand hasn't a care in the world! I've currently got them living side by side and I think it's going to be a fairly long job.

Sometimes it just takes time. Will keep my fingers crossed that Amy will be able to work her magic and get them happily living together.

I took a little red-eyed white lad from Kirkby a few weeks ago to bond with Sugar (who sadly lost her partner Herbie in January). I'm having to bond them very slowly as Sugar is nervous and quite highly strung. Roo on the other hand hasn't a care in the world! I've currently got them living side by side and I think it's going to be a fairly long job.

Bunnies eh!!:roll:

Think these two are just too similar. Ellie was definitely the boss of her and Maverick, so think she's finding it very different. They seem to spend so long together in nose to nose combat, Its a battle who gives in 1st and does the grooming!!

Back