• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weeing on the bed!

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
i have tried everything now but since fearnes spay the qaud have taken to weeing on the bed, i currently have 2 litter trays on it to try and detur them.

its beginning to get beyond a joke, if i put ANYTHING on the floor one of the little hellbeasts wee all over it.

I have just brought my fave snuggly down to cuddle with the minipiggy and thats stiking of wee too :cry::cry:

i cant keep on like this!!

Having experienced this I would suggest covering your bed with a tarp during the day. You may find eventually you don't need to cover it any more but it means clean up is easier and also seems to eventually lead them to stop marking. It also means you don't have to worry over it which can make it worse as they sometimes react to your reaction.

Taa Elena, thats a good idea!
i had been using shower curtain ( i havent a clue why my brain wrote shopping center instead of shower curtain)
but the evil so and So's just shred it then wee on the holes:lol::lol:

but id have never thought of tarpaulin!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:
genius!!

I started off with one of those incontinence sheets (you shold've seen the look I got when I explained it was to stop my rabbits weeing on the bed!) but Mini just bit holes in it and I found it a bit of a faff to move. A tarp is thicker material but took me seconds to sort.

I started off with one of those incontinence sheets (you shold've seen the look I got when I explained it was to stop my rabbits weeing on the bed!) but Mini just bit holes in it and I found it a bit of a faff to move. A tarp is thicker material but took me seconds to sort.

theyre crazy animals arent they?
i have just had such a bad few weeks that the last thing i need is at the end of a day is to snuggle up to bed to find its weed on...

the only issue i am now facing is at night time while i sleep Pixel and Poppet love to pea all over my feet:?:?

id cage the 4 but i dislike having a group of four caged :(
half tempted to take them for a walk round to see al the unfortunate bunnies maybe they will be more appreciative??:lol::lol:

Back