• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humphrey-Cushion is brightening up my day :-)

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
I just love my Rainbow Rabbit calendar this month, it has the one and only Humphrey-Cushion :love::love: He really is a gorgeous looking bunny and no way does he look 11 :shock: Here he is on my desk at work..

DesktopHC.jpg

ETA: Yes Daisy is telling me to smile... for those extra stressful days :lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I NEED one of these calanders in my life

PS love the "smile mummy" :lol:

Aaww just seen this :love: To be fair he was only 10 years old when that picture was taken ;) :lol::lol:

if you saw the way he moved with his wobbly back legs then you would believe his age, but on the other hand if you saw how much he loved my left arm you might not!!! :lol:

Aaww just seen this :love: To be fair he was only 10 years old when that picture was taken ;) :lol::lol:

if you saw the way he moved with his wobbly back legs then you would believe his age, but on the other hand if you saw how much he loved my left arm you might not!!! :lol:

:lol::lol: I thought he'd be loving it a little less now with his hormone injections :lol: I still giggle at the thought of the back of your head becoming aquainted with Mr Cushion :lol:

:lol::lol: I thought he'd be loving it a little less now with his hormone injections :lol: I still giggle at the thought of the back of your head becoming aquainted with Mr Cushion :lol:

Oh he is so much better than he was, it is just my left arm and only for a few seconds here and there, nothing like before when nothing was safe :shock: :lol::lol:

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

I NEED one of these calanders in my life

PS love the "smile mummy" :lol:

You will have to ask Hugo's There if she has any left :D

Awwwwww. :love:

Best listen to Daisy - she looks like she means business. ;)

It's not good to mess with Daisy! She has had some terrible moods since she's not having all her beloved noms! She had a tantrum in the hay basket the other day. She has a huge basket and bowl filled with 7 different hays (as that's all shes allowed) but I was an hour late in replenishing them and she furiously started picking bits up and throwing them around as if to say look at the state of this, sort it out, I need fresh hay NOW! :lol:

Oh he is so much better than he was, it is just my left arm and only for a few seconds here and there, nothing like before when nothing was safe :shock: :lol::lol:

Awe Im glad he's calmed down, he must feel a lot more relaxed now, which must be good when your pushing into your 80's in human terms!!!

I loves him and I need to smoosh him. :love:
(Coz he kind of looks like Grim... and acts like Grim used to... I think he might be Grim... cloned... and older...)

Ooops, I've forgotten to turn over my calenders.

Loving Daisy's 'look'. I expect you are getting rather a lot of them these days. :roll:

Back