• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe some vets!

catherine09

Mama Doe
I've spent about half an hour ringing around all different vets asking as to whether they did the new combined vaccine. Some didn't even know what I was talking about, some did but weren't sure when they were going to be getting it, one even told me I was wrong for thinking there was a combined vaccine :shock: and out of the 20 or so vets I rang in my area TWO are offering it, one at £29.99, and the other at £56 :shock:

Surprised at how little the receptionists know - you'd have thought if there was a new vaccine/medical update they would brief their staff....

If anyone is wondering why I want the new vaccine as opposed to the old one - it's actually because I am getting the new bunnies (the ones my mum doesn't want anymore) and I want to have them vaccinated against both before I bring them into our garden, and I have a limited time frame before I go back to university. Also, it does work out cheaper which shouldn't matter but does because I am a very poor student at the moment!

Anyway, at least bun buns will be vaccinated now :)

It's brand new. Not everyone is going to know about it immediately.

Can't see how thats particularly bad.

Be patient :)

I can't be patient as I needed it done quickly!

I know it's new etc, but this entire forum has been aware of it for a good few months now, whereas some vets I rang had never even heard of it :?

Fair enough to the ones who knew about it but hadn't ordered it in yet :)

Back