• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Spenser - tea on his nose!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser jumped up on the bed and a splash of tea went on his nose. I am working but his grandparents are taking him to the vet. I don't think he is badly burnt, but he has had a fright and will not eat his breakfast. My poor boy! :( He would appreciate any spare vibes.

Spenser jumped up on the bed and a splash of tea went on his nose. I am working but his grandparents are taking him to the vet. I don't think he is badly burnt, but he has had a fright and will not eat his breakfast. My poor boy! :( He would appreciate any spare vibes.

Poor Spenser, I am sure he will be fine once the indignation has rubbed off!

Sending some No Burnt Nose Vibes For Spenser u little cutey 

He has eaten his parsely now. :D Perhaps I should ask for vibes for his grandparents as Spenser is very liekly to play up at the vet. :oops::roll: Off to get him in his box now!

Spenser is fine again. :D He has even managed to get the tea stain off his fur, and given the way I drink my tea this is quite an achievement. :p

Thank you for the good wishes everyone. xxx

Aww little Spenser, sounds like you are getting in to the same kind of scrapes that Kenco is just lately! :roll::lol:

Hope your snoz is ok little man! :love:

Back