• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

me again!!!!

Grattbaby

Young Bun
ok its me agian i appologise. i have this annoying habit of not being able to get online everyday so when i come on hear i just bombard everyone with threads!
i was meant to put this on another thread i did but i just got sidetracked.

i wanted to thank everyone on this site for what they do and how great i find it. i know i am the first person to moan when something is wrong so i thought i should say when something is right. as well as being a rabbit mad family i also have a daughter. as such, im on a heap of mummys sites n such forth. i have to say the best day of my life was joining this group!! it was such a relief to have people that gave proper help and advice without being judgemental, rude, and frankly, horrible.
all the mums sites as good as they are have ther few. and im sick of asking such a basic question and being told im either a bad mum, doing something wrong, not as good as other mums. you get the picture.
when i joined this group i was no rabbit expert. i was just a woman who really loved bunnies.
so i was asking lots of questions or just putting threads about my buns and how proud i am of them.

i have to say it was a breath of fresh air to realise how nice people were.
they gave healpful advice that didnt make me feel like a terrible bunny mummy, they were lovely when i was putting pctures up, they were praising me for what i had done with my buns.
frankly, i enojoy every time i am able to come on this page.
i dont feel like i can not say something or ask somethig even if it may sound stupid to some people. i feel comfortable that it doesnt matter how big or small its something i can share.
i know i sound like a soppy ****** so il leave it at that but i do truely want to thank each of you for making my rabbit led lifestyle a little better

thats so lovely!

me too...I feel the same...any old query how ever silly it may seem....and my buns lives have been made so much better for it..and Ive even helped other bunnies with the knowledge Ive learnt...:love::love::love::love:

Back