• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grapes please Mummy

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
Hello what have you got there??

6d4f4389.jpg

Oooh I was close then!

9981612e.jpg

Mmmm got it, I like grapes!!

78364ba9.jpg

Nom nom nom

3784e174.jpg

Okay you can go now I'm busy eating :roll:

574d348a.jpg

Uh oh! Don't let Smoo see this thread. Grapes are her favourite. She will even beg and walk on two legs for them. :lol:
Does he dribble them all over the floor like she does?

Oh my he's so handsome :love:

My two LOVE grapes as well, better make sure they dont see this as we don't have any at the moment! Boris will only take them if they're sliced in half though, I wonder what's up with that :lol:

Ooooh, he's so handsome :love:! Give him more grapes :D

Nooo he's already had 2!! He's gone to bed now anyway, the begging wore him out I think!

Uh oh! Don't let Smoo see this thread. Grapes are her favourite. She will even beg and walk on two legs for them. :lol:
Does he dribble them all over the floor like she does?

Oooh I've gotta teach him to walk on 2 legs for one next time! :lol: No he doesn't dribble them on the floor :lol: must be a sophisticated eater :shock: :lol:

Oh my he's so handsome :love:

My two LOVE grapes as well, better make sure they dont see this as we don't have any at the moment! Boris will only take them if they're sliced in half though, I wonder what's up with that :lol:

Sliced in half?! Fussy!! :lol: Hopscotch helps himself from the bowl if we don't put it up high enough, so he definitely won't get the sliced-in-half luxury that way!

:love::love::love::love:mine go crazy for grapes..the girls are abit delicate with taking them but then they stuff their cheeks and gobble slike mad! Archie will snatch it and squash the grapes in his mouth and oyu can hear him drinking the juices!:lol::lol::lol::love::love:

The other day OH ate a banana and then wondered why the bunnies were all circling and going mad...they must have smelt it and got all excited!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back