• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dopey bunny

bunkin

Warren Veteran
We always laugh and say our bunny is gorgeous to look at but definitely light on nobody at home in the brains department:lol:

The weathter was awful today - freezing cold with torrential rain and wind. Bunny has choice of being in cage or out in paved walled enclosure that the wind howls around. I put his pet carrier out for him so that he had somewhere under cover as well as his open cage and what does he do - sit on top of the pet carrier in the pouring rain until he looked like a drowned rat. I kept drying him of with a towel. Then just as I was going to put him to bed for the night the phone rang so it was dark by time I got out there and he was sitting in the most exposed part of his enclosure in a gale force wind with snow blowing around him.

He once sat on 2 inch thick ice and fell asleep and melted it through to the paving stone.

He is a dead end kid where weather is concerned, nothing bothers him.

:lol: He sounds much tougher with the elements than I am! slightest hint of rain and cold and I tuck myself up!!

Back