• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hopefully... he's here

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
JJ.jpg

Kept alone all his life been in rescue since January with no interest shown in him. :(

He's going in for neutering on Monday and if all goes well he can meet Honey in a few weeks when his hormones have settled.

Last edited:
He is lovely.

I know I'm not meant to have favourites, but Mole (black bun, owner died; vets were going to pts) has to be one of mine :love::love: I reckon this little boy will be just as special :love::love:

he is so handsome! Im so pleased he is going to have a friend! how old is he?:love::love::love:

He's nearly 5 so a tiny bit younger than Honey. I just hope she likes him as she was a right stroppy mare when being bonded with Roly apparently. :shock:

He's nearly 5 so a tiny bit younger than Honey. I just hope she likes him as she was a right stroppy mare when being bonded with Roly apparently. :shock:

aaah bless him!:love: I hope Honey adores him...maybe the last bonding experience will make her accepting to him! Lotsa bonding vibes!;):love:

Myself and my lad went to meet little JJ today, despite a very sad start to his life he comes across as a very happy bunny. He ran about the run digging up moss and trying to get attention from his fosterer.

Spoke to my parents tonight and we've decided to definately go ahead and reserve him. He goes in for a neuter on Monday and when his fosterer told me he was going for the chop for some reason it didn't click with me and I thought he was going for a hair cut. :oops:

He has one floppy ear and one standy up ear. :lol:

JJ2.jpg

Last edited:
Sending happy bonding and safe neuter vibes..... nearly typed safe bonding and happy neuter! :shock:

He goes in for a neuter on Monday and when his fosterer told me he was going for the chop for some reason it didn't click with me and I thought he was going for a hair cut. :oops:

:lol::lol::lol:

He sounds like a lovely little boy, I hope Honey agrees! :love:

Back