• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: as long he doesnt start pooping everywhere!:lol::lol::lol::lol: He might also think he is a lion head with his new "winter chin coat":lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: as long he doesnt start pooping everywhere!:lol::lol::lol::lol: He might also think he is a lion head with his new "winter chin coat":lol::lol:

:shock::shock:

We don't talk about the pooping habits. I am thinking about getting him his own loo space - aka his own litter tray :lol: but I don't want to have to clean up after him :lol:

When he wants attention he shoves his nose into my shoulder, something Pierre does too. I think I need words!!

Just wondering if youve given OH his snugglesafe for the evening?:lol:

Mine have just got theirs, some hawthorn and other foraged bit and are happy as...i had to do it in the rain though...at least your OH is indoors!;):p

You're not the only one going through this! My OH binkys and does flops with Chloe!!! He seems to enjoy himself so I let him get on with it. Chloe does just sit there and gives him a funny look so god knows what she thinks of it :lol:

Was it a carrot cruncher? If it was, in his defense, they are pretty nice (and made in a human grade bakery) :oops:

Let him try the wabbit food. I ate one of my bunnies' food pellets last year. I thought it was revolting :mrgreen: but they're addicted to them! :lol:

Well I have to confess, I have noticed my husband likes to pretend to be a rabbit. He is over six foot, goes in the rabbit's enclosure on all fours, gives Alice nose rubs and shakes his head from side to side and winks at her. He thinks she likes it but she just ignores him. Oliver on the other hand is terrified of this hooman monster and runs into the hutch as fast as he can.

:lol:

Back