• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I ask for spare vibes :( UD she's gone.

MichG

Mama Doe
P@H brought us a sick bunny from their delivery yesterday. She appears to have mucoid enteritis and her belly is like a balloon. Until today she had not eaten for 48 hours and only passed mucous, today she is a bit brighter, has eaten a little bit (brought her some carrot tops, rasberry leaves, parsley and celery tops) which she has had a munch on. She has had a wee, but no poops yet. She is a very poorly bun and doesn't have a loving home, only me, the nurse and the vet so could do with any spare vibes, she is only 8-12 weeks old and is a rex x lop and is harlequin coloured, she is STUNNING.
I really hope she can pull through this :cry:

Last edited:
It's good she found her way into your care because of how much you DO care.

I hope she can fight this and pull through.

Awe.....poor little bunny. Sending lots of vibes for her to pull through and to get a good home. She is lucky to have you,the nurse and vet pulling for her.

Sad I couldn't bring her home, but I have 2 house buns and I just can't put them at risk.
She has had a lot of love today, me and the nurse are both bunny mad. If she pulls through she won't go back to P@H we will rehome her :love::love:
Any vibes are really appreciated thank you x

Poor Bunny :cry:

What happened to all the Rabbits she was in contact with ?

Her and the 2 she was in with were put straight into their isolation room. The other 2 are showing no signs but will stay for a couple of weeks, the only other animals in there were small rodents I believe. Yet another bad batch :(

:cry: poor sweety....huge vibes coming her way xxx she is so young too...thank goodness she is in your care xxx

Back