• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Edmondo pig's dad is here!!!!! *pics*

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
We got Edmondo's Dad yesterday ( the one who got his sister Daisy Pregnant!! ) we met our friends at the Leisure park in Basingstoke, :lol: everyone was staring at us dealing piggies :lol:

Edmondo is already eating solids so we thought we might aswell let him live with his dad as he will be 3 weeks old on thursday :)

So meet Jasper everyone!!

P1080737.jpg

P1080736.jpg

P1080735.jpg

P1080734.jpg

P1080733.jpg

P1080731.jpg

:love::love:

Love all my piggies & bunnies :)

We got Edmondo's Dad yesterday ( the one who got his sister Daisy Pregnant!! ) we met our friends at the Leisure park in Basingstoke, :lol: everyone was staring at us dealing piggies :lol:

Edmondo is already eating solids so we thought we might aswell let him live with his dad as he will be 3 weeks old on thursday :)

So meet Jasper everyone!!

P1080737.jpg

P1080736.jpg

P1080735.jpg

P1080734.jpg

P1080733.jpg

P1080731.jpg

:love::love:

Love all my piggies & bunnies :)

You should have invited me along, I live just by the leisure park! :lol:

We're you not planning on getting the little man castrated and letting him live with your two girls then?

You should have invited me along, I live just by the leisure park! :lol:

We're you not planning on getting the little man castrated and letting him live with your two girls then?

:lol: We had the piggies out on this pub table feeding them dandelions :lol:

We will be getting both the males neutered later on this year so if one of the girls dies then they can be paired with a male etc.
I did not want him alone for any length of time tbh :D

Daisy & Ruby
P1080362.jpg

Daisy is Jasper's full brother, they had the same mum & Dad and Ruby is their half sister as she had a different mum.

Do you think Daisy looks like her brother Jasper?

Jasper is beautiful, I love his colours! :love: They are all lovely piggies, although I have a soft spot for ginger piggies and think Ruby is :love:.

I live in Basingstoke too! I didn't realise there were so many of us on here:lol:

They are all gorgeous but ickle baby pig is absolutely squeeee:love:

I live in Basingstoke too! I didn't realise there were so many of us on here:lol:

They are all gorgeous but ickle baby pig is absolutely squeeee:love:

Basingstoke is about a 50 minute drive from where we live, it was so funny when we were in the car park outside the leisure park holding piggies :lol:

Thank you, he is so special :)

Basingstoke is about a 50 minute drive from where we live, it was so funny when we were in the car park outside the leisure park holding piggies :lol:

Thank you, he is so special :)

I think one or two of mine might be larger than those tiny chihuahuas that people carry about. Maybe I should put Pepper in a t-shirt and carry her round in my handbag? On second thoughts no - my bag would just end up full of poops. Though I could let her loose in the Pizza Hut salad bar! (please note I am only joking ;)

Awwww, they look so cute together. :love: Edmondo obviously got his good looks from his mum AND dad. :love:

Back