• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where can I find cheap Bunny toys?

Bellatrix18

Warren Scout
Anyone know any good websites where I can order cheap bunny toys (wicker balls, willow toys, etc...) I'm getting two girls from Kirkby rescue on Saturday and I figured if I could find any info on affordable bunny toys for them it would be here! :D

Thanks!

Last edited:
There are lots of things you can make or use as toys + they love apple & pear sticks to chew which you can buy from me (unless you have your own supply) & all money goes to the rescue :D:wave:

Plant pots to throw about, small plastic furniture to play on/it (like the outdoor table & chair sets), cardboard boxes with a hole cut in one end + loo rolls stuffed with hay (just watch for cardboard eating), find a willow tree to snip and make your own willow balls!

Thanks a lot, I have already done a few home made things, cardboard boxes with holes in, toilet roll tubes with hay and I even found an old cuddly toy squirrel for them to throw around... But I will set off up the road and chop bits off a willow tree for them. I can't believe I never thought about that before!!!

I also have a hawthorn tree in the garden and I might pop some hawthorn branches in with them too :) My buns always love nibbling on it...

How much are your apple/pear sticks?? I love that you raise money for the rescue. It makes me feel a bit less guilty about spending so much money on my buns! :D

Thanks a lot, I have already done a few home made things, cardboard boxes with holes in, toilet roll tubes with hay and I even found an old cuddly toy squirrel for them to throw around... But I will set off up the road and chop bits off a willow tree for them. I can't believe I never thought about that before!!!

I also have a hawthorn tree in the garden and I might pop some hawthorn branches in with them too :) My buns always love nibbling on it...

How much are your apple/pear sticks?? I love that you raise money for the rescue. It makes me feel a bit less guilty about spending so much money on my buns! :D

Have a look here :wave:
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...for-Honeybunnies-Rescue-*Fresh-Sticks-In-Now*

Back