• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D Very sad news p26 :( U/D P122 & P140

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
The lovely September and her two daughters Paintbox & Chess are all booked in for speys tomorrow. In addition, the latest Honeybunny 'Wilbur' is due to have his broken leg amputated.

Any spare vibes for these bunsters would be grately appreciated :wave:

Jill, Julie (JJS who rescued Wilbur) & I will all be feeling rather anxious and tense until we know the buns are all eating & pooing again.

Last edited:
Dear September, Paintbox, Chess and Wilbur :wave::wave:
I will be sending yous lots of bunny vibes tomorrow for your visits to the bunny doctor. Don't worry, the bunny doctor can be a bit scary but the hoomins give you extra special fluffs when you get home:D
If you live at Mummy Jenny's house, you get a fenugreek crunchie for being good ;)
Bouncer :love::love:

The lovely September and her two daughters Paintbox & Chess are all booked in for speys tomorrow. In addition, the latest Honeybunny 'Wilbur' is due to have his broken leg amputated.

Any spare vibes for these bunsters would be grately appreciated :wave:

Jill, Julie (JJS who rescued Wilbur) & I will all be feeling rather anxious and tense until we know the buns are all eating & pooing again.

Her sons hope all goes well with the operation and they also send vibes for their sisters.

Good luck to Wilbur too.

Oh and the soon to be wifey buns send their wishes

Good Luck to all and vibes for smooth recovery....

Ginger says "remember to takes your medinoms when da hoomin do gives it! Its makes you betters and tastes nommy too!"
IMG_4109Small.jpg

I'm back from delivering the girls to the vets. They weren't impressed at having their morning hay nomming session interrupted :( and didn't enjoy the car journey much :(

Both were given a clean bill of health & the all clear to have the op :thumb:

They have gone with a pack up of pellets, crunchies, carrot, parsnip, basil, parsley, apple sticks and hay.

So now I'm setting up a snuggly den for them in my dining room (they will be inside for at least 24 hours). Lots of fleecy blankets & towels for them to snuggle on :love:

Thinking of little Chess :love: and lovely Wilbur too xxxx

Roll on 2pm.......

Millions of vibes for the girls and gentle nose rubs for when they get home xxx

Vibes for little Chess too and also Mr Wilbur's amputation xx

Back