• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Red Fraggle and Mrs Bunnikins...

missniknak

Alpha Buck
... I thought you might like to see some pics of Toby, Ori and Adelaide when I was bonding them. This just shows how alike Toby and Ori are, and how floppy Ori can be!

The three of them enjoying noms
DSC00035.jpg

Ori flopped with Adelaide's bum in his face!
DSC00038.jpg

The other way round!
DSC00039.jpg

And Toby flopped over the top! Should have known he was a little 'green-eyed monster' at this point! :lol:
DSC00037.jpg

Awww, thank you for posting those :love: I do wonder how you know you've got Toby still and I've got Ori, lol, they must have very distinct personalities! I love Ori's flopping and Miss Abigail was such a pretty bun.

What size is the cage they are in? Toby grooming looks just like Spenser, but Toby has a longer mane. Ori flopped looks like Spenser flopped, but Spenser has now girlie bun.

Awww, thank you for posting those :love: I do wonder how you know you've got Toby still and I've got Ori, lol, they must have very distinct personalities! I love Ori's flopping and Miss Abigail was such a pretty bun.

We put a blob of marker pen on ori's ear! Top angie tip that one. They really do have much different personalities, though toby is much more chilled now. He must be mellowing as he's maturing:lol:

What size is the cage they are in? Toby grooming looks just like Spenser, but Toby has a longer mane. Ori flopped looks like Spenser flopped, but Spenser has now girlie bun.

They were in a 1m indoor guinea pig cage. Queen reggie allowed them the use for bonding. There was just enough room for all 3 to lay down. Adelaide weighed 3.25 kilos at the end, though she was much bigger than toby or ori. Toby has a lovely fully mane. His fluffiness really does keep maisy busy with the grooming.

They were in a 1m indoor guinea pig cage. Queen reggie allowed them the use for bonding. There was just enough room for all 3 to lay down. Adelaide weighed 3.25 kilos at the end, though she was much bigger than toby or ori. Toby has a lovely fully mane. His fluffiness really does keep maisy busy with the grooming.

That's interesting - no girlie bun for Spenser yet ('now' is a typo for 'no' in my previous post), but I'm working on it. Spenser last weighed at 2.95kg, but he has been just over the 3kg.

We put a blob of marker pen on ori's ear! Top angie tip that one. They really do have much different personalities, though toby is much more chilled now. He must be mellowing as he's maturing:lol:

I wondered if marker pen was involved :lol: Ori swings between mental and totally chilled. He is an absolute love.

Not Redfraggle or Mrs Bunnikins, but couldn't resist a peek. :oops::love:

I'll let you off!!! Fellow REW lover.:thumb::thumb:

Wonderful happy bunny photos.:love::love: This warms my heart. Thank you for sharing with us.

Though now we will be expecting more and more photos of the happy trio.:thumb:

I'll let you off!!! Fellow REW lover.:thumb::thumb:

Wonderful happy bunny photos.:love::love: This warms my heart. Thank you for sharing with us.

Though now we will be expecting more and more photos of the happy trio.:thumb:

Aw no, hate to break it too you but the trio is no more. Toby and Ori had a major fall out about 6 weeks after this initial bonding worked, and they would not rebond. Toby was so jealous of Ori. Plus Ori would not at all under any circumstances groom Toby. He would Adelaide, but not Toby. At the end of January, Adelaide very sadly passed away from a sudden and fatal bout of gut stasis and bloat. Toby now has a new wife in the form of Maisy the Minx, and Ori is loved up with RedFraggles Scarlet.

Aw no, hate to break it too you but the trio is no more. Toby and Ori had a major fall out about 6 weeks after this initial bonding worked, and they would not rebond. Toby was so jealous of Ori. Plus Ori would not at all under any circumstances groom Toby. He would Adelaide, but not Toby. At the end of January, Adelaide very sadly passed away from a sudden and fatal bout of gut stasis and bloat. Toby now has a new wife in the form of Maisy the Minx, and Ori is loved up with RedFraggles Scarlet.

I'm sorry I must have missed all of this.:oops::oops::oops: For some reason I thought that this trio was just being bonded.
I do apologise.:(:(

Such a shame about Adelaide.:cry::cry:

But good to hear about Toby and Maisy, Ori and Scarlet.

I think I'm on another planet most of the time. Help!!!!!!!!!

Back