• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new rabbit vaccine-mine have had theirs and doing great!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
Just wanted to let you know that 4 of my bunnies went for their vacs yesterday and we chose to go with the new combined one. Today the bunnies are all doing great with now side effects what so ever!!:D I have also checked them for swellings at the injection site as it was said this could happen..but nothing!

So :thumb: from me and the bunnies!

Ooh thanks for letting us know, glad they are doing well :thumb: Beano's due a myxi jab at the end of the week, what I'm a tad confused about is she isn't due a VHD booster until the end of the year but will it have a bad effect if she has it now in the combined one? :?

Thanks for info. I'm not sure if it will be available from Spenser's vet, but will find out before he is due in May/June.

Ooh thanks for letting us know, glad they are doing well :thumb: Beano's due a myxi jab at the end of the week, what I'm a tad confused about is she isn't due a VHD booster until the end of the year but will it have a bad effect if she has it now in the combined one? :?

don;t think soo, i asked my vets same thing as when my buns are due myxi june, and vhd not until december and the vet said they would rather do the combined then wait

don;t think soo, i asked my vets same thing as when my buns are due myxi june, and vhd not until december and the vet said they would rather do the combined then wait

Ah I see, thankyou. I've been getting myself so worked up about this new vaccine, it's been the main focus of a few councillor meetings recently :( But glad to hear it's been getting positive reviews.

Back