• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Make Mine Chocolate! Easter Amnesty Campaign

An update from Make Mine Chocolate - we have been working hard to get a message to pet retailers in order to get them to support this years amnesty. We have been very successful and are still waiting on a few April publications to come out. Meanwhile I have posted some of the coverage. Please support us by helping is to get the message further - either through your local press or by putting up posters wherever you can - its not long until Easter.... we need your help!! Posters and letters to download are available on the MMC website - www.makeminechocolate.org.uk

THANK YOU!

Magazine article In PBW News - the leading trade magazine for News in the Pet Industry.

PBW.jpg

Magazine article in Rescue a Pet - consumer magazine for pet lovers.

RescueaPet.jpg

News article in Ideas 4 Pet Retail - sent out to over 5000 pet retail outlets in the UK

Ideas4PetRetail.jpg

Magazine insertion into Garden Centre Update - Trade publication for anyone in the garden centre industry.

GCU.jpg

Online newsletter from Garden Centre Update - Trade publication for anyone in the garden centre industry.

GCUweb.jpg

Please do update us on your progress! Would love to hear of your progress and pictures of the posters on display! This week more than ever we need to be out there getting those posters up.

well done :thumb: i received the posters and past tehm on and also gave the largest one to vets for front window :thumb:

36 views and 1 reply......

Lisa.. keep up the good work! I too have been printing and posting the posters.

Back