• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

big bun pics

Lea-Anne

Warren Veteran
These were taken last weekend when we had that little heat wave - :wave:

P1040806.jpg

P1040807.jpg

P1040808.jpg

P1040813.jpg

P1040805.jpg

P1040816.jpg

P1040698.jpg

they are two stunning bunnies. love their run too. I think mine would ruin them if they were in there. love the agouti bunny stunning

they are two stunning bunnies. love their run too. I think mine would ruin them if they were in there. love the agouti bunny stunning

They have wrecked the inside of the shed :? Chewed all the sides and the flooring despite us trying our best to cover ends. I now put in bits of wood which they love :D My husband made the run specially as we couldn't find one high enough ( three feet) to buy

They have wrecked the inside of the shed :? Chewed all the sides and the flooring despite us trying our best to cover ends. I now put in bits of wood which they love :D My husband made the run specially as we couldn't find one high enough ( three feet) to buy

The run is brilliant, very clever other half. MY dad built my hutches and runs for the same reason. the size hutches you can get for supposidly giant bunnies are rubbish and i wasnt allowed a shed. my hutches are 7ft long by 4 ft high and 3 ft deep. they are on top of the runs which and 7ft wide and 7 ft long so they have most of my garden lol

The run is brilliant, very clever other half. MY dad built my hutches and runs for the same reason. the size hutches you can get for supposidly giant bunnies are rubbish and i wasnt allowed a shed. my hutches are 7ft long by 4 ft high and 3 ft deep. they are on top of the runs which and 7ft wide and 7 ft long so they have most of my garden lol

The thing is our yard is a very silly shape. I don't know if you can tell from the first pic but the shed is at an angle and the wall is straight meaning that would've cutting space off had we had a normal rectangle run attached that would've been wasted - no use to us and no use to the buns. I've always had my dad or OH make my runs - the shop ones just look so flimsy :roll:

The thing is our yard is a very silly shape. I don't know if you can tell from the first pic but the shed is at an angle and the wall is straight meaning that would've cutting space off had we had a normal rectangle run attached that would've been wasted - no use to us and no use to the buns. I've always had my dad or OH make my runs - the shop ones just look so flimsy :roll:

They sure are too flimsy. my dad has always built my stuff and he loves it. told him he should make them for other people but he didnt think people would want them

Back