• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That moment when...

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
You watch your bunny jump into his litter tray, position his bottom just ever-so slightly over the edge, and produce a massive puddle right next to the litter tray :roll::roll::roll:

You're lucky you're so cute Hopscotch! :lol:

Oh and as if that wasn't enough... he ran upstairs after doing it. I heard a bit of a noise so just went up to see what he was up to...

Someone's found his way into the treat box again!

91ce9e02.jpg

"It wasn't me..."

5f6c6fa1.jpg

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I've had something similar. When I take Spenser's basin out to refresh, he rushed to it's place, lifts his tail, and manages to squeeze out a tiny wee - so tiny I am sure he is just doing it out of mischief, it could easily have waited. :roll::lol:

Like little Hopscotch, he is cute enough to get away with it. :love:

Ted did one of those wees down the back of the tray the other day, all down the skirting board :oops:

The treat jar is well out of harms way - I wouldn't trust him even with a screw lid :lol::lol::lol:

I've had something similar. When I take Spenser's basin out to refresh, he rushed to it's place, lifts his tail, and manages to squeeze out a tiny wee - so tiny I am sure he is just doing it out of mischief, it could easily have waited. :roll::lol:

Like little Hopscotch, he is cute enough to get away with it. :love:

Nutmeg does that too. I'm only gone for five minutes!!

Back