• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A couple of thank yous to some lovely people/ pic added p9

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love:

We got a couple of surprise packages in the post this morning :D

Thank you Tracy for Stevie's present of a lovely bright red spotty fleece and hidey hole. He is going to look so sweet in that :D Will try to take some pictures of him with it over the next few days

Thank You Susan and Spenser for the bunnies Easter parcel :love: I look forward to sharing out the treats and toys with all the Rainbow Rabbits

Our Rainbow rabbits are very lucky to have such lovely people supporting and looking out for them, thank you xx

Last edited:
:love::love:

We got a couple of surprise packages in the post this morning :D

Thank you Tracy for Stevie's present of a lovely bright red spotty fleece and hidey hole. He is going to look so sweet in that :D Will try to take some pictures of him with it over the next few days

Thank You Susan and Spenser for the bunnies Easter parcel :love: I look forward to sharing out the treats and toys with all the Rainbow Rabbits

Our Rainbow rabbits are very lucky to have such lovely people supporting and looking out for them, thank you xx

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Glad the parcel arrived OK....and so quickly too.

I hope the cozy is big enough. I looked at one of the pics of Stevie and tried to work out how big it would need to be for a bunny who was a little bit bigger than a jingle ball. :lol:

I hope the cozy is big enough. I looked at one of the pics of Stevie and tried to work out how big it would need to be for a bunny who was a little bit bigger than a jingle ball. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

There are some very kind and thoughtful people on the forum. :love::love:

Glad the parcel arrived OK....and so quickly too.

Thank you so much. Here is Stevie exploring them today when he returned from the vets :D

P1020360.jpg

Back