• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great vets

Alicia

Mama Doe
I really like the vets I take the rabbits and guinea-pigs to, they are so lovely, they've always been so friendly and nice on the phone, and when I took Sasha the guinea-pig in they were brilliant. Sasha died a few weeks ago and I've just been to the vets today to give them a letter about work experience and the vet said how sorry she was about Sasha passing away. I just think it's lovely that they remember them like that, they must see so many animals. They always ask how Archie and Izzy are whenever I go in too. Sorry, bit of a pointless thread, I'm just feeling all happy about my vets :lol:

When I took my kitty kat in the receptionist asked how Bumble was after her spay and I was so pleased.

Ruthie xxx

mabel hasn;t been in snce vhd vaccination and when taking sox for his psey where he never got done 3 times, and then did on 5th visit and his check up's after they all asked about mabel each time, i said you wouldnt recognise her now

Back