• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Littlest and Biggest babies this morning ... (sit down before opening )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Our little Orphans this morning .

Littlest baby ...the one that gave us the fright last night ... All better now ..

003-38.jpg

Biggest baby ... looking nice and plump after a good milk feed ..

004-43.jpg

look at the difference in size ...

005-35.jpg

they are both little fighters ... the odds are still stacked against them ...they survived 5 days without their mummys milk ..dont know on earth they did it .. :shock:..we will give them everychance we can ... they just have to make it .. :love:

Last edited:
They are beautiful. They have the very best chance they could have, as they have your expert care. Lots of vibes for these little ones.

5 days is a very long time for them to be away from there mother :cry: i wish them all the luck in the world :):):love:

They are beautiful. They have the very best chance they could have, as they have your expert care. Lots of vibes for these little ones.

Its Tracey , mopsmum whos the expert at handrearing ... not me ... Tracey just has the magic touch i think .. :D

Its Tracey , mopsmum whos the expert at handrearing ... not me ... Tracey just has the magic touch i think .. :D

oh thank you, how do u fancy trying youself as their lunch falls on hannahs hospital appointment time and they need 2 oclock feed :wave:

They look little characters. It would be great if they could stay together after all they have been through. (Will just have to hope my lottery win hurries up)

Back