• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How old is your rabbit?

Bunny is 4 too. He's my baby :love:. Poppy and Jo are both 7, and Toby is 6.

Some people on here have buns of a very good age - 10/11, I think :)

Mona will be 10 tomorrow :D
Elidore is 8
Bonnie and Merri are 7
Nori is 6
Emrys 4
Bilbo is about 21 months
Orla and Donny are about 18 months
Maisie is about 17 months

Beano is 2 years old
Gordon is almost 2 (on the 19th April approx)
I don't know Boris' age as he was found as a stray :)

Mischa is six around July.
Mini is five in June.
Nutmeg is around about five.
Smudge is three in June.

Mine will be 2 in August :)

My oldest bun was Patch who lived to be 9 years 3 months. She was the surviving runt of the litter, multiple bouts of stasis in her old age, cecal impactions, cloudy eye. I was proud she got to such a good age :love:

all four of mine are five.
matthew and tabitha will be six on the eighth of june.
charles and cecile will be six on the fifteenth of june.

Max will be 5 in May, Mimes will be 3 in June, Roger will be 3 in August and Gracie 3 in November. Lola would have been 6 this month :cry:

Poppy is aged somewhere between 4 and 7, she was a stray so its guess work:D My old bunny lived to 12.

Doughnut is 1 today! She may actually have been one yesterday but she doesn't want to be born on April Fools Day;)

Sugar is my oldest at 7 this month ish. Actually she's done well cos she was orphanned at 4 weeks. I didn't know anything about baby buns, so she went straight onto pellets:oops:

Then I got a good chunk at 5-6

Youngest is about 8mths I think - a stray - neighbour assumed was mine - still here

Grim is almost 6 and Smoo is probably about the same. She's a rescue so we're not too sure.

Back