• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

strange rabbit dream

okikokikate

Mama Doe
Last night I dreamt that I walked to a cemetery that I know. and the building on the left as a bit church like.

Coming out of the doors were two ladies with their rabbits on leads.
However these rabbits were enormous. nearly as tall as the ladies.
I really wanted to stroke one but the people i was with wouldnt let me.

Then as i walked further passed the building there was a lady inside wearing a wedding dress. i didnt know her but she waved to us. she was surrounded by people in chairs judging the dress...

Thats it. no more wine before bed! :lol:

Last night I dreamt that I walked to a cemetery that I know. and the building on the left as a bit church like.

Coming out of the doors were two ladies with their rabbits on leads.
However these rabbits were enormous. nearly as tall as the ladies.
I really wanted to stroke one but the people i was with wouldnt let me.

Then as i walked further passed the building there was a lady inside wearing a wedding dress. i didnt know her but she waved to us. she was surrounded by people in chairs judging the dress...

Thats it. no more wine before bed! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: That is a strange dream. The night before last. I dreamed that a man from a charity came to pick up some stuff that we were donating but wandered into my room and took a bunch of my stuff including my purse. He said that he found something of great value and was trying to make me sign a waiver type agreement. As I was trying to get him to understand that I did not give them permission to take my stuff, another man walked in a said the bunny has be delivered to the destination. I ran screaming for Julie and realized that they had taken her. I was screaming for them to get her back. They said too late she was in another state by now. I woke up screaming. That was a nightmare.

That does not sound nice. hope u feel better now. I never like the feeling you have when you wake up from a bad dream.
I wonder what has made our brains think these strange things or what they both mean?

its strange how some dreams can warn us and make us be abit more aware in some area's....I had a horrible dream the other night and was trying to protect the bunnies..not quite sure what it was all about...but I was desperate to get them all from free ranging and get them safe....:?

That does not sound nice. hope u feel better now. I never like the feeling you have when you wake up from a bad dream.
I wonder what has made our brains think these strange things or what they both mean?

Psychoanalysis can offer some answers, in particular Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams.

I couldnt tell you about your dream without knowing more about you and what happened that day, but my guess would be that some anxiety to do with relationships or religion or your appearance has a part in it. There may also be an element of a pet (or something else you associate with rabbits) being inaccessible or unattainable to you, or there is a distance in your relationship with a pet.

Bunnytoes' one is a little easier I think. Julie is of great value to her and she worries about losing her, thats the main theme. Possibly due to money issues or perhaps the idea of money is unrelated to the worry. The purse could also not represent money but could represent something sexual. I imagine the context of the charity /contract was triggered by something someone said, or something seen, earlier that day and is fairly irrelevant, but of course I cant pin it down further without knowing Bunnytoes and what happened that day.

Psychoanalysis can offer some answers, in particular Freud's The Interpretation of Dreams.

I couldnt tell you about your dream without knowing more about you and what happened that day, but my guess would be that some anxiety to do with relationships or religion or your appearance has a part in it. There may also be an element of a pet (or something else you associate with rabbits) being inaccessible or unattainable to you, or there is a distance in your relationship with a pet.

Bunnytoes' one is a little easier I think. Julie is of great value to her and she worries about losing her, thats the main theme. Possibly due to money issues or perhaps the idea of money is unrelated to the worry. The purse could also not represent money but could represent something sexual. I imagine the context of the charity /contract was triggered by something someone said, or something seen, earlier that day and is fairly irrelevant, but of course I cant pin it down further without knowing Bunnytoes and what happened that day.

That is very interesting. Julie is of great importance to me. She never leaves the house so couldn't really be lost but she is getting older,almost 8 and I worry about that. The dream was weird. I am married and live with my husband in Texas. I grew up in another state. I was in that state at my parents home. My dad is dead and my mom no longer lives in that home. Both my parents were there but I didn't really see or talk to them. I know I was in my home state as a reference was made as to a neighboring state that Julie was taken to. I was not married in the dream and I think a teen but had Julie. I was getting ready to go on a date and could not finish getting ready as my clothes and purse had been taken. I was upset about the purse as my lip stick was in it. I didn't care about the date, purse or my missing valuables (I don't know what the valuables actually were.) when I discovered Julie was missing. My date had come in and I was screaming and yelling about Julie and ignored him. Nothing stressful happen that day in real life but I was planning on going to a fund raiser for a local rabbit rescue the next day. Okay, what else can you tell me now?

I hate dreams like this I had one about a year ago when Daisy was still alive. I was in the conservatory everything was normal and I looked out the window, it was getting dark and daisy and Oscar were in there run and a tiger started walking down the side of the run. I started banging on the glass, desperately trying to get outside but couldn't. The tiger was teying to get to them by now. I was screaming and crying trying to get to them but for some reason the door had gone and I was throwing things at the tiger trying to break the glass, I managed to open the small window and then I waked up to my mum looking at me like I'd gone mad, I'd fallen asleep on the sofa and was screaming and crying in my sleep. Iv never forgotten that dream :?

I definitely do feel a distance between me and my rabbit. Especislly since her spay she wont come to me and runs away if i approach her :-(
Defo have issues with my appearance too. slightly concerned relationship wise

Back