• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what are yours like with these ?

OwnedByRabbits

Warren Veteran
willow sticks ?
Smokey- just throws them
Chalky-nibbles the ends
Tizzy-looks at them as if to say what is that doing there

Mine used to love the willow balls but since I been getting apple sticks off fluffers on here they rarely touch the willow balls lol 

I bought a bunch of the willow sticks when P&D first came home but they never bothered with them :? However fluffers apple sticks are another story!! ;):lol:

Charlie does chew them, but not obsessivly or anything.
Milly DEMOLISHES them :shock:
Second I put any in the cage, she's just eating them

Willow sticks are only interesting if you can gnaw through them in an hour or so. If they are too thick then mine aren't interested!!

Mine have never showed much interest in willow sticks. They chew willow balls but only if I put a pellet inside as incentive!

Peppermint and Coko will just eat them
nibbles as in the name will nibbke them that was not a purposly thought name just we had munchie so nibbles
mini has no such interest in and toy

Dughnut loves apple sticks but no interest in the willow sticks. When she was ill she nibbled on her willow ball and loves eating her willow tunnel. The tunnel has smaller pieces though and she likes crawling inside and eating it in there. If I put it in her pen it would be demolished really quickly, not all eaten but pulled apart!

Mine destroy willow balls in minutes, but once it's just a bunch of sticks on the floor they totally ignore them. They do love apple sticks though.

Back