• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday Dizzi and Rascal - 2 yrs old tomorrow

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Awwwww my ickle fur babies are all grow'd up!!

Pretty Miss Dizzi

2011-10-30145047.jpg

Nosey Master Rascal

2011-10-30144754.jpg

Dinner time!

1316883412015.jpg

Play time!

1333125947505.jpg

Awww thanks everyone :D

They had a lovely birthday, they had new toys (home made, nothing fancy) a couple of treats (not too many mind, they're on a diet) and I let them out in the garden for a run round - it was like binky central!

Then later on when I went to take their supper out, Rascal escaped out the door, did a lap of honour round the garden then came back in the run looking very pleased with himself!! I'm sure if Dizzi could have applauded, she would have! :lol:

Awww thanks everyone :D

They had a lovely birthday, they had new toys (home made, nothing fancy) a couple of treats (not too many mind, they're on a diet) and I let them out in the garden for a run round - it was like binky central!

Then later on when I went to take their supper out, Rascal escaped out the door, did a lap of honour round the garden then came back in the run looking very pleased with himself!! I'm sure if Dizzi could have applauded, she would have! :lol:

Just laughed out loud. I remember when Blanche was still alive and I had to take her and Archie to the vets. It was chaos. Blanche managed to headbutt her way out of the carrier, Archie decided to go for a run around the garden which then set Leo & Lois off thumping as he got too close to their cage. Then I managed to get Archie in and Blanche decided it was her turn. I swear they plot against us at times!

Glad they had a lovely birthday though!

Back