• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimlock is such an amazing and special rabbit!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I love him so much I cannot describe.
Last week he was on death's door, I didn't know if he'd come back from the vets with me on Tuesday.
He is on a very intense course of medications at the moment, so many different ones and I'm poking and prodding him to give them every three hours or less.
I would not begrudge him hating me right now, the things I'm doing to him, but he's just been bouncing about and following me around upstairs. I think he's blind now and he's been waiting for me to talk to him and then running to the sound of my voice. He started begging me for bread so I went and got some for him, he ate it and then went to sleep. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Whilst he is an amazing and special bunny, you are an amazing and special owner. You're fighting a unique fight together, one that many bunnies and many owners would not do.

You're both to be hugely respected, in my opinion.

He's totally worth it.
He's emptied my bank and him and Smoo have decided my carpet is a littler tray but so totally worth it.

Back