• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing the new addition to my family

weeble

My last horse George was just on loan and his owner wanted him back so I decided to buy my own. This is Merry :love:

545943_10150705534516838_619866837_9611654_896805451_n.jpg

merry.jpg

542896_10150705533961838_619866837_9611652_444071875_n.jpg

What a beauty!! A wonderfully kind eye and a real passion for jumping judging by how much that log has been cleared by.

Congratulations!:love::love::love:

Meant to ask, what age, sex and size? Background? Good luck with the dressage, I see you have fun with collection!:lol::lol:

She was rescued by her last owner with her foal. She bought her on got her into shape and then sold her as she had her own horses. she is 14.2 and 7. She has done some basic x country and has possibly been driven

She was rescued by her last owner with her foal. She bought her on got her into shape and then sold her as she had her own horses. she is 14.2 and 7. She has done some basic x country and has possibly been driven

Brilliant, done enough for you to have fun but a blank canvas for moulding your way. She is a stunner and I wish you many happy years with her.

Shes lovely and by the sounds of it has a lot of potential, she certainly makes a nice shape over the jump from what I can see in the photo and seems very alert, I hope you have lots of fun together :D

Hello beautiful Merry.:wave::wave::love:

I hope you and your new Mummy have many, many years of fun and love together.:thumb::thumb:

she's a cutie! just the way I like them too, that's my perfect pony :love::love::love: i'm coming round to steal your pony :D

I know that feeling I did some bigger jumps and longer canters at the weekend and can feel it in my legs

I know that feeling I did some bigger jumps and longer canters at the weekend and can feel it in my legs

the instructor made us pop over a jump, it was weeny tiny, not jumped for 6 years and still managed to mess it up >_< despite being told earlier the horse I was on came 3rd in a puissance so rubbish!

Back