• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good news from Pets at Home

Cornishlass

Mama Doe
I went today to get my "Chinese Hamster fix" (I'm not allowed one so go there to watch and sometimes handles theirs) Today was Rabbit Workshop so you get to handle the buns etc and the lady doing it was telling a little girl and her dad all about bunny care. The girl said they wanted a boy and a girl. Lady said they'd both need neutering at same time as they wouldn't want babies, girl said she wanted babies. Lady said No, you don't.Too many end up in rescue centres etc etc and she'd never sell if they were to be bred from....I piped up with Great! Well done. She said "I've been shouted at and sworn at etc but just won't do it" YAY!!!!!

I went today to get my "Chinese Hamster fix" (I'm not allowed one so go there to watch and sometimes handles theirs) Today was Rabbit Workshop so you get to handle the buns etc and the lady doing it was telling a little girl and her dad all about bunny care. The girl said they wanted a boy and a girl. Lady said they'd both need neutering at same time as they wouldn't want babies, girl said she wanted babies. Lady said No, you don't.Too many end up in rescue centres etc etc and she'd never sell if they were to be bred from....I piped up with Great! Well done. She said "I've been shouted at and sworn at etc but just won't do it" YAY!!!!!

Was that the Weston branch Cornishlass?

Back