• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on PRINCESS TIANA.

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Remember the realy badly matted bunny we took in a month or so ago ... well here she is looking much better ..
She still has some mats to get off but i think we have almost done as much as we can ...the rest mave have to be done while under GA for her spay .

006-33.jpg

008-30.jpg

009-29.jpg

010-25.jpg

Shes a little SOD ... :lol: a proper barc bunny ... definatly not a lady ...:roll:...but we love her to bits .:love:

Shes so cheeky , inquisitive and full of fun .. :love:

little b***********er:lol:

Oh wow we can actually see her face! She looks so much happier :D When will she be going for her spay? I hope everything goes ok and they get those bad mats off her whilst under the GA. Then she really will be a princess!! (Even if she doesn't act like one :lol:)

Oh wow we can actually see her face! She looks so much happier :D When will she be going for her spay? I hope everything goes ok and they get those bad mats off her whilst under the GA. Then she really will be a princess!! (Even if she doesn't act like one :lol:)

another week or so then off she will go ... my improve her temper too ;)

she should have been donr by now but with losing dad we are behind with all our neuters . :(

another week or so then off she will go ... my improve her temper too ;)

she should have been donr by now but with losing dad we are behind with all our neuters . :(

I don't blame you. :cry: Spaying isn't so urgent with a young bun, her fur was the main concern. Not sure about it improving her temper...most animals that come to me seem to be natural gits! :lol:

She looks much more comfortable!

Animals that come from her are gits, I have a hamster from Vegan_Bunny and he's a nippy little sod :lol: Good thing character is good in animals!

Back