• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yesterday 2 little orphans arrived at barc....*.extra cute pics warning*

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
they are about 2 to 3 weeks old

this is the strongest of the two

milk time !
011-27.jpg

012-24.jpg

013-24.jpg

and the littlest one ...this one is quite weak and could do with some ru vibes

014-20.jpg

015-17.jpg

017-23.jpg

aww they are gorgeous sending loads a vibes over for the little ones 

Ommggg they're so cute, look at the first buns little chubby legs on the first picture :love: Hope the second one does well!

Aww... I so hope they make it. The 2nd photo made me laugh, as the bun looks all 'gerroff me!!' :D

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :love:

What gorgeous chops you little fluffies, you are in very good hands now with Anutie Angie by your side.

Make sure you eat up & behave yourselves because I just know a new mummy & daddy will be waiting for you with those cutie pie faces.

Heaps of vibes sending your way. :D

Wow, they are so cute, I hope that they are strong enough to make it.

I can't believe that my blind, naked babies could look like that in two weeks!

Aaaw - gorgeous babies. What happened to their Mum, Angie?

Sending lots and lots of vibes for both of them.

Aaaw - gorgeous babies. What happened to their Mum, Angie?

Sending lots and lots of vibes for both of them.

she was ill and had to be pts ... the owners didnt know she had babies ...she had had them in in a burrow in the garden ...the buns had permenant free range of garden .. saw them emerge a few days after mum was pts..there was another but they couldnt catch it , then it disappeared , they searched and searched but couldnt find it .. :cry::cry: poor baby

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*GASP*

Ohhhh little bunniwookins diddlydookins!!!

*pulls self together*

LOADS of 'grow big and be strong' vibes heading your way!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back